The following is from the paper The Impact of the Mahabharata
Tradition on the Malay Literary Tradition, S. Singaravelu, pp.227-243,
Mahabharata Revisited, R.N.Dhandekar (Ed)., Sahitya Akademi, New Delhi
(1990). From page 232.
Bimanyu marries Satya Sundari and Satya Utaki
(1) Kesna is very keen on arranging the betrothal of Bimanyu (son of
Rajuna and Subhadra) to Baladeva's daughter Satya Sundari against
the wishes of her father who wants his daughter to wed Laksamana Kumara, the adopted child
(2) Bimanyu is assisted by Durga to seek the help of Gatotkaca in marrying Satya Sundari.
(3) Gatotkaca rescues Satya Sundari from Baladeva's palace so that she can marry Bimanyu.
(4) Gatotakaca in the disguise of Satya Sundari waits in her chamber expecting the visit of Laksamana Kumara.
(5) Soon after Laksamana Kumara finds out the identity of Gatotkaca, a fierce battle is fought between the army of Gatotkaca and that of Laksamana Kumara, who is assisted by Duryodhana.
(6) Eventually at the intercession of Kesna, the battle ceases and Baladeva accepts Bimanyu as his son-in-law.
(From Hikayat Pandava Lima, diusahakan Oleh Khalid Hussain, Kualalumpur, Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka, 1964, pp.1-248).